The Art Of Balance Work is a rubber ball. Drop it and it will bounce back. But the other four balls Family, Health, Friends and Spirit are made of glass and they will shatter when they are dropped. This is why we must strive for balance. The Following tips will help you create balance in your life.
1. Never undermine your Self-Worth by comparing yourself with others. Our differences make us "Unique".
2. Don't allow others to Rule or Influence what they think should be important to you. Only "YOU" know what is best for you.
3. NEVER understimate or take for granted the the people that are closest to your heart. Remember to acknowledge and appreciate their pressence in your life.
4. Don't allow your life to slip away by living in the past. Embrace each new day and learn to live "One-Day@-A-Time.
5. If you have something to give Believe in "YOURSELF". Don't give up. It's not over unless you stop trying.
6.Remember "No One Is Perfect" Not even "YOU" and It's o.k. to admit that you are less than perfect.
7.Life is full of risks. Don't be afraid, be brave, step out of your comfort zone and take a chance.
8.Love is lifes most precious gift to the heart. True love may be hard to find but it is not impossible. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold on to it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings and allow it to soar.
9.Take a deep breath and "Slow Down" When you rush through life you forget where you've been and where you are going.
10. Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated. Take a moment out of your day and say "Thank You."
11. Keep your mind open you're NEVER too old to learn something new. Knowledge is the key to your future.
12. Remember "Time" is precious and harsh "Words" can hurt. Use "Time" wisely. Take a moment to listen and absorb before speaking. Remember Time nor Words can be retrieved.